Friday, July 22, 2005

My first post

I have set up this new blog to let people know how things are coming in my campaign for Town Councilmember for the Town of Selma, North Carolina. I will post my thoughts and concerns on issues that affect the town and its citizens. I plan on talking to fellow citizens in Selma, agencies, organizations, and fellowship groups to get a better feel for their concerns, as well.

After the election, should I be elected, I plan on using this as a forum for interaction with the citizens of Selma and as a place that they can find out what is going on in their town government.

If you are a Town of Selma employee or citizen, feel free to contact me with any of your questions and concerns. My home telephone number is 919-965-9695. My cell number is 919-623-7649.

I am just learning this blog system. I keep a personal blog with another service, and have been familiar with that company's system for a while. Today is my first day with blogger.com, but I am sure I will learn it quickly.

No comments: