Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Currently inked fountain pens

Sometimes people ask about what pens I have inked.  I used to keep a lot more pens inked up than I do now.  Actually, I have some inked up that are not even on this list, but these are the ones in my rotation at the moment.  I always keep an old reliable Esterbrook desk set inked and on my work desk.  I have a few pens that are inked and need a little work, but I have not put them into my rotation list, so I did not filter for them on my spreadsheet.  As some of these run out of ink, I will probably just flush them out and put them away.  Some of these I will most likely keep inked at all times, since I am partial to them.  I will probably go to a system of having just a half dozen or so inked at any given time and have a weekly rather than a daily rotation system. 


Delta Dolcevita Federico  broad orange/black Birmingham Pens Allegheny Arsenal Gunpowder Black black
Sheaffer Snorkel fine pastel blue Waterman Serenity Blue blue
Aihao 2025 fine white De Atrementis Blackberry purple
JinHao X450 med red Birmingham Pens Fred Rogers Cardigan Red red
TWSBI 580al med clear Birmingham Pens Point Park Fountain Turquoise turquoise
Waterman Carene med blue Waterman Serenity Blue blue
Esterbrook Transitional 1551 red Pilot Iroshizuku chiku-rin geen
Visconti Van Gogh Irises med green Akkerman Nassau Blauw blue
WingSung 698 fine clear Diamine Imperial Blue blue
Pilot Vanishing Point med blue Papier Plume Peacock Blue blue
Lamy Studio med black Robert Oster Blue Water Ice blue
Lingmo Lorelei med clear J. Herbin Poussiere de Lune purple
Pelikan M150 fine green Rohrer & Klinger Verdura green
TWSBI Eco med clear/black Pilot/Namiki Blue blue
Faber-Castell Loom med blue/silver Noodler's 54th Massachusetts blue/black
Kaweco Sport med black cartridge
Conklin All American Old Glory med red/white/blue Pilot Iroshizuku asa-gao blue
Waterman CF med red Noodler's Dragon's Napalm red
Lamy Vista med clear Noodler's Bay State Blue blue
Monteverde Prima med turquoise Sheaffer Turqoise turquoise
MontBlanc 149 med black Montblanc Mystery Black black
Parker Vacumatic med gold/brown Diamine Imperial Blue blue
Parker Vector med silver Noodler's Bay State Concord Grape purple
Pilot Plumix med blue cartridge
Danitrio
med blue Pelikan Royal Blue blue
Levenger True Writer med foliage J. Herbin Ambre de Birmanie gold
Wortman Elite med flex burgundy/gold Robert Oster Fire and Ice blue

No comments: