Friday, September 23, 2005

Campaign financing

I have been working on getting the final preparations for the election campaign. I am prepared to spend my own money on the campaign for media exposure. I will be limited by my spare income, however. I have done some design, preparations, and flyer distribution. I would like to do more than what my personal budget allows. If you would like to help, you are most welcome to do so. Any campaign donation, large or small would be welcome.

Still left on the "drawing board" are radio ads for WMPM, news print ads in the local papers, and perhaps a marquis ad. I also plan on a direct mailer to as many likely voters as I can afford.

You can contact me at 965-9695, at 505 West Anderson Street, or by the email link on the page to the right. There is a "donate" button on the right, as well.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope to represent you in a responsible and honorable manner.

No comments: