Sunday, September 04, 2005

The N&O bio

I just looked at the bio published in the "News and Observer" about me that was published on August 31st. It was based upon the responses I gave to their questionnaire. I wrote earlier about this in this blog. The N&O staff took a bit of editorial license in some responses. With an entire page of bio available, it is sad to see that some of my answers were abreviated. They also did not use the picture I both emailed and snail mailed them. Oh, well. I have no control over that.

The links to biographies and questionnaires are right on the page where you can see a list of all candidates. The name of the candidate will link to the corresponding bio, if the bio has been published. It appears that I am the only candidate in the Selma election that has responded to the questionnaire thus far, since I am the only candidate with a bio link online. Also, the two other candidates who have been recently added to the ballot by judicial decree have not been added to that list.

No comments: