Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Now I am torn as to who to vote for

I just read today about two different men that tend to be head and shoulders above most Republicans that are going to run for President of the United States. I have wondered who will rise to the occasion and be the outstanding candidate with some sort of conservative or libertarian type leanings and has a spine. I have read about two so far. These two men have been much better than most Republicans ever thought of being on so many issues. Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul may both be running for President. FINALLY, someone I can vote for instead of holding my nose and voting for either the lesser of two evils or the evil of two lessers.

I lean a little more towards Ron Paul, but I also respect Tancredo far more than the rest of the GOP. Click on the names in the previous paragraph for articles on both from Newsmax.com.

No comments: