Monday, August 04, 2008

At least I know that someone on Congressman Price's staff has read my rant

I found this on my site statistics today. I will assume it is Congressman Price's staff, although it could be someone else. Somebody emailed the link to my blog. Thank you, whomever. I hope that the Congressman enjoys being in the same category as communists and hippies. I see others have seen my blog this post being emailed, as well. Cool.
Domain Name : house.gov (U.S. Government)
IP Address : 143.231.249.# (Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives)
ISP : Information Systems, U.S. House of Representatives
Continent : North America
Country : United States
State : District of Columbia
City : Washington
Language : English (U.S.)
Operating System: Microsoft WinXP
Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0
Time of Visit Aug 4 2008 9:18:11 am
Page Views 1
Referring URL http://mail.google.c...sp&ver=1qygpcgurkovy
Visit Entry Page http://troylaplante....moonbat-wannabe.html
Visitor's Time Aug 4 2008 9:18:11 am

No comments: