Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Interesting bit of information

I ran across this bit of information about Chuck Norris, the actor and martial arts champion that I did not know about until today. Thank you, Lord.

-------------

One of America's great action stars of film and television is not ashamed that he's returned to the faith of this youth. Early in his life, action star Chuck Norris was reared by a strong Christian woman -- but things changed quickly. "When I got into the film world, I got sucked into the secular aspect of the entertainment field and I really drifted away from my faith," says Norris. "It's amazing -- as successful as I was as an actor, and the money and the fame, there was still something missing." Norris married a Christian woman named Gena and, through her witness, rededicated his life to Jesus Christ eight years ago. The actor says the Holy Spirit has filled the emptiness he had and has given his life new meaning. He is now an advocate for getting the Bible back into the public school curriculum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't know that? The neoLIBS would be amazed to find that Jefferson put it in public education as a light. Of course they deny our Nation's rich Christian heritage.