Monday, November 06, 2006

My election picks


Here are my picks for the election tomorrow. I will show who I think will win and who I am voting for. I will not include uncontested elections, since those are "no brainers". In less than 24 hours, I should know how accurate these predictions are.

US Congress Dist. 02
Bob Etheridge - my predicted winner in an unprecedented landslide victory
Dan Mansell - my vote

NC State Senate Dist. 12
Sherry Altman
Fred Smith - my vote and my predicted winner in a landslide

District Attorney District 11
Dale Stubbs - my predicted winner in a tight race
Susan Doyle - my vote

County Commissioner District 3
C.P. Thompson
Wade Stewart - my vote and my predicted winner

Sheriff
Jerry Holloman
Steve Bizzell - my vote and my predicted winner by a landslide

Clerk of Superior Court
Will Crocker - my predicted winner by a landslide
James Gerrell - my vote

Supreme Court Chief Justice
Rusty Duke - my vote
Sarah Parker - my predicted winner

Supreme Court Associate Justice
Rachel Lee Hunter
Mark Martin - my vote and predicted winner

Supreme Court Associate Justice
Eric Levinson - my vote
Patricia Timmons-Goodson - my predicted winner

Supreme Court Associate Justice
Anna Marie Calabria - my vote
Robin Hudson - my predicted winner

Court of Appeals
Kris Bailey - my vote and my predicted winner
Bob Hunter

Court of Appeals
Linda Stephens - my predicted winner
Donna Stroud - my vote

Superior Court Judge
Jackie Lee - my vote
Tom Lock - my predicted winner

Board of Education (3)
Brian Keith Hale - my vote and my predicted winner
Dorothy Johnson - my predicted winner
Larry Strickland - my vote and my predicted winner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Troy,

Hope you are right about this Kris Bailey for judge fellow.
Kris Bailey