Thursday, November 09, 2006

Prophetic dream come true

I am passing along this documentation of a prophetic dream that was proven accurate. I believe in prophecy and prophetic dreams. I have a journal full of them. The following was emailed to me BEFORE the election results were announced Tuesday night. I waited to see if it came to pass or not before judging. Time was the judge.

-----------

A friend of mine who has never voted in his life, and barely knows the difference between Democrats and Republicans, had a dream recently that I think is appropriate for tonight.

In the dream he found himself in the early nineteenth century. He then found himself walking up a flight of wooden stairs towards a room where a seamstress was working on a flag. When she began working on the flag the piece of fabric she started with was red, but he noticed that the fabric was dirty and stained. Then blue yarn dropped from the ceiling, she took it and began to make blue stripes on the red flag.

My family knew what this meant immediately (although he had no clue and that is why he told his dream). Whereas red is always associated with the Republican Party (hence "Red State") blue is always associated the Democratic Party (hence "Blue State"). In other words, that the seamstress would sew blue stripes onto the flag means that the Democrats are coming to power tonight. What's more is that the dirty and stained red flag means that the Republican Party is just that, dirty and stained right now. Yet, that she did not replace the stained red flag with another means that there will be shared power after tonight (i.e., executive in the hands of the GOP and legislative in the hands of the Democrats). Finally, that the blue thread would drop from the ceiling signifies that this power shift is from heaven; it is from God. After emailing different people at MorningStar and a few other prophetic churches including Kansas City, the general consensus amongst the prophetic community is that something is out of balance in regards to our political climate right now and that God will be bringing about a correction tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God IS sovereign, so in a sense, I cannot argue with these guys, but I wouldn't blame the election on God. Still, His ways are not our own. Quite possibly, these are trying to justify sitting this election out. No, I think, especially in North Carolina, there were so many illegal aliens voting as though they were citizens that THEIR votes turned the tide.
It's rather like the woman who used to come up to my Mom in church on Sunday and say that GOD told her she was supposed to come home to dinner with us. Mom would calmly ask, "What time did you talk to Him?" The "sister" would give a time and Mom would reply, "Well, I've spoken to Him since then, and you're NOT supposed to come home with us."

Troy LaPlante said...

Hey, burnout, a few things. First, it isn't my dream. Second, I have no idea where the individual lives that dreamt it. Also, if you think I am "Dixie folk", you really have no idea who I am. As to "what's with the handgun, anyway", come within range and you will find out.

To anonymous, see the above about the dream. I shared it, I didn't dream it. To say that it is blaming the election result on God is like blaming Ronald McDonald for getting a bad cheeseburger.

I doubt VERY highly that the dream or its interpretation has anything to do with participating in an election or not. Having walked in the same gifting for years, it is just not typical of those who are recipients of such a dream.

I also doubt that it was the illegal alien population in North Carolina that was voting heavily and put liberals in office. That is not a big issue here...yet.