Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I actually got an invoice for more money from WMPM after I paid in full, up front

In an effort to further perpetuate the cover-up for WMPM's mistake on the rate charged for political advertising, I got a bill today from them. It is not legal to bill for political advertising, to my knowledge. All ads are supposed to be paid in advance, as I did. I just paid at the rate they quoted me and they agreed to. Now, in order to show in their records that I was to pay a higher rate just as other political candidates, they have billed me for the remainder. That is just not ethical nor is it legal, in all probablility.

The scan of the invoice will be too big to put on the blog and keep the proper aspect of the web page. However, I did upload the file to my file server. Click on the title of this post to see the invoice in question.

No comments: