Monday, November 07, 2005

It is almost poll time

It is almost 9PM on Monday night. It is hard to believe that the election is tomorrow. I have tried to get as much exposure as I could fit in. I bought radio and newsprint ads, put out about 2500 flyers, business cards, put signs in my yard and on my truck, put out a few unique banner road signs, been working on this web site, and been wearing specially made t-shirts. Hopefully, the word has gotten out. I will be at one of the polling places all day tomorrow. My wife will be at the other. We are still finalizing our plans, having never done this before at two different locations. We kept a few flyers and signs for people to see before going in to vote. I hope to see you Tuesday. Thank all of you for the support that you have given me so far and the kind words you have expressed about my writings on this site.

No comments: