Friday, February 24, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggggggghhhh!

I have been on the phone all morning long working on issues for work. We are having networking issues, are trying to solve the problem of reinstating an old network, I have been calling about video problems. I have had a few conference calls and a bunch of other calls to coworkers. So far, it has been fairly unfruitful. I have some last minute work that may hit me, should the company take a particular direction in troubleshooting. The part that is sad about all of this is that we have been handed obstacles by management and now management is saying to overcome the very obstacles they created. Hey, that is what they pay me for.

The annoying part is that all of my plans get put on hold to accommodate this work. It may get sprung on me that "hey, we made some progress, so we are ready for you to do your Mr. Wizard thing now."

I want to make it to the town council meeting at 4PM. Hopefully, I will be able to be there to observe.

No comments: