Wednesday, February 22, 2006

South Dakota Senate passes abortion ban

So, South Dakota is about to pass a ban on abortion. Cool. Don't fall for the arguments from so called "Planned Parenthood". Their motive is $$$, not "the health and safety of women".

The slaughter of innocent babies for the sake of convenience and irresponsibility is an abomination. I know that some liberals will probably bring up some pablum about the rights of a woman to do with her body as she sees fit, that a fetus is not "life" yet (just watch a secular documentary on fetal development and you will learn otherwise), etc. I guess the rights of a tiny life are not important and can be violated. Oh, and we can't punish the guilty by execution, but we can kill the innocent.

I used to be stupid enough to support abortion and even shamefully allowed three of my children to be aborted in my youth (one set of twins and a single baby a few years apart with different girlfriends). I was too young, stupid, and selfish at the time to comprehend the concept of it being murder. I am not proud of that fact. It was in my B.C. days.

No comments: