Tuesday, August 23, 2005

You can now donate to help the campaign

As you are aware, running a campaign takes time and money. Since this is a small town election, I am wanting to be able to handle all the finances for the campaign on my own. I do not like being beholden to outside interests. However, in looking at the cost of the campaign publicity supplies I have been checking out, I can see that it may take more money than I initiall intended to spend. Therefore, I figured that I will allow friends, family, fellow conservatives, and just plain anyone who wants to be supportive assist in my campaign finances. The chairman of the Franklin County Republican Party is a friend of mine and told me not to be afraid to ask for money. OK, I will take his advice, though reluctantly.

I already have an online payment account set up and have made it possible to donate funds via Visa and MasterCard. Of course, people can still help directly. For those who want to help online with a credit or debit card, you may do so with the button below.

No comments: