Saturday, May 26, 2007

Talk show going well

For all of you who have not yet listened or are aware, things have been going fairly well with my talk show, "Straight Shooting". I have had a regular stream of listeners over the past few months and have also been blessed with a full schedule of guests to be on the show. Some of the topics that I have covered are:

- The Patriot Act (was tonight's show)
- The Rise of America and the constitutional crisis
- The ACLU
- Gun control
- The RMS Titanic
- Should a state apologize for slavery?
- Mormonism - Christian or cult?

Future shows already scheduled include:

- The NC Emergency Reserves
- homelandstupidity.us web site
- Illegal immigration
- americanprophet.org
- The federal income tax system
- The Christian Civic League of Maine and their activities
- Another show with GRNC.org

All archived shows are available via podcasting and streaming audio. If anyone wants a CD version or mp3 of any show, let me know. If anyone wants to be or knows someone who would be a good guest, contact me.

I Have a Talk Show

No comments: