Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Decent interview

A few days ago, I watched an episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher". Normally, I find myself wanting to throw a brick through the television when I see Bill Maher. This time, I noticed that Benjamin Netanyahu was a guest on the show. Surprisingly, Maher gets it right on a good many things during the interview. He is of course biased in his skewed view of what Christians believe. However, he did allow Netanyahu to speak the straight forward truth.

You can watch the full interview online here. I saved the video file, so if anyone needs a CD copy, let me know.

The interview goes to the heart of Israel's battle with Iran and to their relationship with the U.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maher is like so many agnostics and atheists, believing falsely that all the Christian God does is act as a cosmic killjoy. Poor Bill loves his sin and can't imagine living without it.