Saturday, September 16, 2006

A few thoughts

I'm sorry, but this is not at all sexy. On The Drudge Report, I see a few articles on how some European nations want to ban size zero fashion models. These women are not representative of the populace as a whole, give a bad representation to all women as to how they need to look, and are just plain not attractive. Skin stretched across a skeleton is not at all beautiful. Someone give this woman a sammich.

I travel all around eastern NC, sometimes towards Charlotte. Twice this week, I was in Elizabeth City. Why is it that gas prices in Elizabeth City are twenty six cents less than they are here in Selma? We have the pipeline and fuel terminals right here in town, so it can't be because of transportation costs compared to Elizabeth City. I don't get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's be a welcome relief from some of the water buffalo I see in public! Wouldnt dance with one for the fear of a need for foot surgery. Come on, the heroin addict look is in!
I agree, there has to be a ballance