Friday, September 29, 2006

Headlines

I am reading over The Drudge Report right now and am finding some story lines that just make me chuckle or shake my head. Here are a few. Yes, these are actual story lines from today's Drudge Report. It was one of the most entertaining I have seen in a long time. My comments are in red.

Gay couple rebuked for 'kissing, touching' on flight... (That is inappropriate behavior for heterosexuals, too. Glad I wasn't there, unless of course they were two hot lesbos going at it, but not in this case. I would have needed the Jaws of Life to get that scene out of my head after that flight.)

Rogue Squirrels Attacking People in California... (squirrels, California...need I say more?)

VIRGIN TO MAKE 'ASTRONAUT IDOL' SHOW... (Just the headline is funny, but it isn't what you think)

NOW -- WIGS FOR BABIES! http://www.babytoupee.com (And the infant didn't even work out an advertising trade at WBZB to get the rug)

Animal Olympics: The disturbing 'sport' of kangaroo boxing... (Self explanatory and oh, so worthy of space on one of the biggest news web sites in the world.)

Carter: Bush has brought U.S. 'international disgrace'... (The irony of that statement coming from that individual astounds me)

GORE: CIGARETTE SMOKING 'SIGNIFICANT' CONTRIBUTOR TO GLOBAL WARMING... (I hate cigarette smoke more than most people on this planet. However, this man is just plain whacko. Why does ANYONE listen to Al Gore...EVER?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still think Gore hates most people more than cigarette smoke