Friday, January 11, 2008

Thank you for expressing some ballsy rhetoric

And I mean that in a good way. I am glad that Mike Huckabee and Fred Thompson at least have the idea of how to deal with the threats by Iran towards our navy vessels. These two quotes express exactly how I feel. I am not for injecting ourselves into every situation around the world like many neo-cons, but I am for protecting ourselves and not taking crap from some third-world renegade Islamofascists.

Here are the quotes from the Republican debates last night.
Asked whether the American commanders on the scene were right in not attacking the Iranian boats, Mr Huckabee said he backed their decisions, before warning Iran: "Be prepared, first, to put your sights on the American vessel. And then be prepared that the next thing you see will be the gates of Hell, because that is exactly what you will see after that."

Fred Thompson, the former Tennessee senator and Law & Order star who is banking all on victory in South Carolina to revive his campaign, said of the Iranian boat crews: "I think one more step and they would have been introduced to those virgins that they're looking forward to seeing."

No comments: