Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hannity is OK, but Colmes is an idiot

I travel a lot for my job, sometimes. Often, late at night, I find myself tuning to different radio stations looking for some talk radio I can enjoy. Once in a great while, I tune in Alan Colmes. I don't like watching Hannity and Colmes, since I don't like the overly combative style they have. Alan Colmes is a liberal apologist who rarely can be objective. Everything is filtered through his leftist lens. I have heard him twist words and meanings, facts, and statistics. I have heard him draw parallels that do not exist.

I like Hannity some, but he likes to argue too much to hold my continued attention. Know the reason why Rush Limbaugh sits at the top of the heap? He does not argue like others do, he presents his side, even if he is wrong.

I am no fan of Geraldine Ferraro, either. She is a liberal who claims to be religious when it suits her. Her claimed theology does match her views, however. The same for Alan Colmes. The are in denial about the reality of this video, which is why I have a hard time with there being any real truth in liberalism. Grasping at straws.

No comments: