Thursday, February 01, 2007

I am expecting my nomination any day now

If Rush Limbaugh can be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, then I guess that I should be expecting a nomination any time now. Rush advocates many of the same things I do, but I just have a smaller platform. Actually, I admire Rush greatly for his accomplishments in broadcasting. I would love to meet him sometime.

The Landmark Legal Foundation just hasn't read my LaPlante's Rants column or read this blog. Below is the article. I didn't listen to Rush today, so I found out about it on The Drudge Report.

Landmark Legal Foundation today nominated nationally syndicated radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh for the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.

Limbaugh, whose daily radio show is heard by more than 20 million people on more than 600 radio stations in the United States and around the world, was nominated for the prestigious award for his "nearly two decades of tireless efforts to promote liberty, equality and opportunity for all humankind, regardless of race, creed, economic stratum or national origin. These are the only real cornerstones of just and lasting peace throughout the world," said Landmark President Mark R. Levin.

No comments: