Thursday, March 23, 2006

6 KKK members plead in gun plot


From the N&O:

Six Klu Klux Klan members pleaded guilty Monday to running an illegal gun-trading scheme that officials say was designed to finance a plan to blow up the Johnston County courthouse. (read the whole story by clicking on the link in the post title)

As much as I despise what the Klan stands for, their tactics, ethics, and perversion of Christianity; seeing that I don't want to see domestic terrorism in my area, I am glad that these knuckleheads are getting justice.

It would have been neat, however, to get in on some of the gun sales when they were dealing. I would have loved to add to my collection.

Now that I have cheesed off whatever remnants of the Klan exist in the area, I can about imagine the burning cross on my front yard. I'll either get the hotdogs and take advantage of not having to burn my propane in my grill or having to exhibit what gun collection I already own, along with testing some live ammo.

No comments: