Thursday, April 10, 2008

I know, I know

It has been a while since I blogged last. I have been so extremely busy with work, remodeling the house, having family visit from out of state, and with affairs of my own that I have had little time to do much of anything of my own. There are plenty of things that I want to write about, but I am constrained from doing so for either legal reasons (someday I will explain that one) or for the sake of avoiding a few situations. I have been rather reticent lately for a reason. Just know that all is well.

I can tell y'all that my vacation to New England at the end of this month has been canceled. I had already bought airline tickets to get me there on Skybus. They are a fairly new airline but they went out of business last weekend. If they had waited a month, I would have been in New Hampshire for a week and back before they went bust, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Such is the story of my life.

Here is a cute shirt I found online. I am thinking about ordering one.

No comments: