Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I don't mind differing opinions

From time to time, I get email responses or comments on my blog entries. Yesterday, I got two. I posted on here already. I got another in response to my blog entry about the Selma Town Council's refusal to consider going to the county dispatch for police communications. I offered to post the lengthy email here for your reading pleasure. Though expressing a contrary point of view adn containing a lot of opinion, it was articulately written and respectful. I have no problem with strong opinions, but do have a problem with obnoxious opinions. Since this email was not at all obnoxious, I wanted to give equal time here. I offered to post it, but have not heard anything in reply yet. If I hear in the affirmative, I will put it here.

No comments: