Friday, April 20, 2007

What a frickin' idiot. Dennis Kucinich, kiss my big ol' butt!


Representative Dennis Kucinich of Ohio has introduced an insane gun control bill in the U.S. Congress. In his words:
And third, the 33 deaths at Blacksburg constitute a national tragedy. So, too, does the fact that an average of 32 people each and every day in the United States perish in handgun related incidents. Accordingly, I am drafting a bill to ban the purchase, sale, transfer or possession of handguns by civilians. A gun buy-back provision will be provided in the bill.

It’s time for us to rescue this Nation from the violence which is engulfing it, and I have just articulated a threepoint plan to do so.

Here is the Congressional Record quoting this freedom hating, Constitution disregarding, liberal, controling, loser.

As to a gun buy back program, I am considering offering a buy back program personally here in my town. I will give $50 for any gun turned in by citizens who don't want to have them any more.

Speaking of gun control, remember to join me this Saturday night on my show, "Straight Shooting". The topic will be gun control. I will have a guest from the organization, Grass Roots North Carolina. Feel free to call in to the show and ask questions or just listen.

Gotta Get Something Off Your Chest?

No comments: