Friday, September 21, 2007

Making lemonade

I have been thinking about Monday's sadness of having my cat, Woodie, euthanized. In my twisted sense of humor, I was thinking that there are a few things that are positive in the situation. I can actually put toilet paper on the dispensers now. When Morris died at the end of May, I wondered if I was going to be able to put the toilet paper back on my dispensers, figuring it may have been him that was guilty of shredding my toilet paper. It didn't take long to find that it was Woodie who continued to tear up my toilet paper. It was funny and I laughed when he did it, but it was annoying. I do miss that crazy cat, but at least I can put my toilet paper on the dispensers now. It took me a few days to realize that, but I did load them.

No comments: