Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bunch of sissies

I was reading this morning in my usual news spots and found this bit of info: "There was a vote in the House on Friday. The vote was on H Res 612 "Expressing the commitment of the House of Representatives to achieving victory in Iraq." Believe it or not, 108 Democrats voted no. Think about it, 108 Democrats are now on record as opposing victory in Iraq."

Just the same as voting "nay" in my opinion is voting "present", which is basically being too much of a wuss to cast a vote one way or the other. I despise non commitment more than the "nay" votes. At least the nay sayers had the guts to say they are opposed to the idea. That is bad enough, in my opinion. What a sorry bunch of representatives we have. I was looking at the NC names on the list. We need new leadership so bad, it isn't funny.

Click on the post title for the vote results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Bro. Effective January 1st the state gas tax, already the third highest in the US, will again increase by 3 cents a gallon. Sometimes I think there was a tribe here and these folks are decendants---the Ignorami tribe!