Thursday, January 31, 2008

Have some fun. Call this person.

Since I have just been accused of giving out a phone number by a simple minded jackass, I figure I might as well actually become guilty of doing so. Call him. Have fun. Tell him how much you love his myspace profile.

336-847-9021 cell
336-861-9123 home

Try the cell first just to be sure to get him and run up his cell bill. Better yet, text message him incessantly.

For the record, here is the accusation I found in my inbox just today.
From: the scumbag in question and you can try to talk to by calling those two numbers I just gave you
Date: Jan 31, 2008 11:26 AM

quit giving my phoe no. out ...for some one claming to so smart ... you are so stupid .. this is not a thret and there is no need to respond to me outher than to comply with my request..

I love how someone calling me stupid can not spell nor can figure out spell check.