Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Contemplating life

I have been spending the last week or so just thinking about a lot of things, not necessarily writing about them. For those of you who read my blog and have been disappointed that there has not been much new content this week, I apologize. I have been more observant and pensive than demonstrative this week.

On the flip side to that statement, I have rescheduled the blogtalkradio show on the ACLU to this coming Sunday. I was going to have a show with a guest, the founder of the Stop the ACLU Coalition, but scheduling just didn't work out. Sunday night will work for the guest, so listen for the show this coming Sunday night at 6PM.

Future shows being scheduled are an interview with the leadership of the North Carolina Emergency Reserve and a show on the home church movement.

Gotta Get Something Off Your Chest?

No comments: