Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Letter published

My letter to the editor of The Smithfield Herald was published today, at least the online version. It was slightly edited from its original form. One thing missing was my offer to give anyone who wants one a copy of my talk show segment on gun control. So far, that has been the most listened to show I have done with the exception of the first one. The intro show was done in March, so it has been there a while. The gun control show was the last one recorded and has had more listeners than any other topic. I posted the complete text of the letter I sent in another post. The sentence that was left out for some stupid reason is "I will also be glad to give a free audio CD to anyone who wants one on the topic of gun control with actual facts, not just opinions." That offer still stands for anyone else who wants one. OR, I can give you a web download of the show.

No comments: