Sunday, September 18, 2005

The latest

There is not much to report here the past few days. We have been busy passing out flyers and business cards. I have also developed a direct mailer post card, written a few radio ads, and contacted newspapers for ad rates. I will also be obtaining some supplies to manufacture a few large wooden signs to put on the back of my truck as well as in my yard.

Tuesday night, the Johnston County Republican Men's Action Club is having a meeting at Legend's Tap and Grill. Chad Adams of The John Locke Foundation will be the guest speaker. The announced topic is local taxation and property rights. I believe the meeting will be on the 20th at 7 PM. I have seen nothing concrete about it, but that is what was announced a month ago.

I got a questionnaire from "The Smithfield Herald", much like I did "The News & Observer". This one seems a little more detailed. By the way, I am still the only candidate in Selma to have the bio link on the N&O web site. Am I the only one to have returned the questionnaire, I wonder?

No comments: