Monday, November 07, 2005

The N&O voter's guide

The N&O finally published their voter's guide. It is available online, as well.

For mayor

For town council

Of course, there is the obligatory error/misquote. The reporterette that called me didn't get everything accurate in what I said, specifically regarding the library/parks and recreation proposed expansion and the electrical system upgrade, but the general sentiment is there. Of course, only a small fraction of what was said actually made it into the publication. Thoughts such as maintaining our existing infrastructure never really made it into the guide. Oh, well.

NOTE that I am the ONLY Republican running for elected office in the Town of Selma. There is only one more conservative running for office in Tommy Holmes. I am most disappointed, however, in the total lack of support from the county GOP. I am just as disappointed in the same from the NRA. I have been "going it alone".

No comments: