Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rosie, you ignorant lesbo!

Yes, we live in a fallen world. I expect worldly people to say and do worldly things. The best we can hope for is to be salt and light to the rest of the world. Every once in a while, I hear something so blatantly ignorant that I make note of it.

Rosie O'Donnell. Now I could stop there and just leave it alone and everyone would understand what is blatantly stupid. But she is at it again, this time with a statement so blindly ignorant and bigotted, it is inconceivable to my mind.

I remember the old Saturday Night Live news parodies when Jane Curtin and Dan Aykroyd were doing the "Weekend Update" bit. Ackroyd had a catch phrase, "Jane, you ignorant slut!" In our day, we can say, "Rosie, you ignorant lesbo!"

Check out this web page on newsbusters.org. It shows how just yesterday, Rosie was on "The View" and said "radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam in a country like America."

Rosie O'Donnell obviously knows nothing about either Christianity or Islam. That has to be one of the stupidest statements I have ever heard in my entire life. For more, just see web page I linked you to for other stupid quotes that the liberal ignorami on that show have been spouting. It will really make you wonder, "Where did my country go?"

No comments: