Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Still no answer from Bob Etheridge

As you readers know, I interviewed Dan Mansell, candidate for U.S. Congress. The interview is available online. I can also provide the interview on CD if anyone wants. It was posted in this blog about the interview and where to find the interview.

Thus far, I have not heard anything from the Bob Etheridge campaign. I extended the same offer to the Bob Etheridge's office as I did to the Mansell campaign. I left messages for his press secretary, but no reply yet. I realize that Mr. Etheridge is a busy man. Even a note of decline would be proper. Oh, well.

I know that someone has been searching blogs for entries about Bob Etheridge and found my blog as a result. The metric tool I use showed me the web search.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your interview with Mansell. People in the 2nd District need to take advantage of hearing that interview. Mr Status Quo Etheridge may ride his encumbancy. I wrote his office and his response to my questions about the second amendment right to bear arms were political speak. I see my billboards along hsy 70 that the gun haters are alive and well. I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that Mansell, whom I hope gets elected is NOT an alarmist gun hater!