Friday, July 14, 2006

A bit of clarification

It has come to my attention that perhaps I was not clear in my intentions in dealing with the quiet zone issue as proposed by Mr. Tony Tetterton. In no way am I angry with Mr. Tetterton personally, nor am I intending to be overly poignant in a personal manner. I do disagree with him vehemently on the subject for the reasons so stated here, and I totally disagree with the town council giving him time or consideration on this matter for aforementioned reasons.

If I was not clear in that I have nothing personal against Mr. Tetterton, nor do I believe his intentions to be dishonorable. I believe that he sincerely believes that his idea is in the best interest of the Town of Selma. I just disagree strongly. It is "not personal, just business", as was said in one of my favorite movies, The Godfather.

No comments: