Monday, July 10, 2006

Personally, I don't think that this should be a crime

I would do the same.



Police: Mom, Friend Attack Man Who Propositioned Daughter For Sex - A Selma woman and a friend are charged with beating a man who reportedly approached her daughter and propositioned her for sex. The incident happened outside a Selma motel. Police alleged Gwendolyn White-Smith and Patrick Foye Jr. punched and kicked the man after he reportedly made the proposition. During the investigation, officers recovered marijuana at the crime scene, but another individual was charged with that offense. The man who allegedly propositioned the young girl was not charged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same ole Selma

Anonymous said...

The people taking up for this girl got charged with a crime when the perp who propositioned this girl did not get charged with anything?! What is wrong with this picture?!
I think if more people would tell these perps that they just don't do this, then there would be a lot less of this kind of thing going on.
I don't condone the violence in this case, but I certainly can understand why someone would be that angry over something like this. I really do.