Sunday, March 18, 2007

First show segment

In theory, this player is supposed to be able to play back the last blogtalkradio.com segment I have done. I finished mine about 45 minutes ago. I probably should have gone longer, since I had more material than I expected and could have taken more of a slower pace. Since it was the first time ever, I also learned how things work with the control panel. I learned not to pay any attention to the count up of how long I have been connected but rather to the count down of how much time is left.

If you want to have a show done about a particular topic, contact me. For those who have not had the opportunity to express yourselves at a town council meeting or forum, you now have the opportunity to do so with four of your friends at the same time. OR to have someone on the other end of the argument if you wish. Just contact me and we will set something up.

No comments: