Thursday, March 08, 2007

I was born with more hair than this

When I get a haircut, I like to get it cut short. Last time I went, I checked out a local barber shop and had a nice young man, Cleavon Earp, cut my hair. I enjoyed talking to him and he did a good job. This time, his shop was busier and I had to wait a bit. He is used to cutting very short styles on Black men, and he really cut me shorter than I am used to. I don't believe I have ever been as close to being bald as I am right now. I will have to tell ol' Cleavon to "leave on" just a little more than he did this time. Sure, I will go to him again. I just need to be a bit more specific about just how short I want my hair. It is more like stubble than hair. I have grown my beard out longer than this in a week than I now have on top of my head. Boy, it feels weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the chrome dome club!