Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am so glad I found this guy

I was reading the blog of someone I have corresponded with recently and found that she was interviewed on The Drew Marshall Show in Canada recently. I have fallen in love with the girl being interviewed, Crissy, and with the host, Drew. Crissy and I have written back and forth before, but I was unaware of her interview until she blogged it. Crissy, if you ever read this, my wife and I, as well as some of my friends love and support you. I thank God for you.

I also thank God that I discovered the Drew Marshall Show through Crissy's interview and blog. Many of you know that I have a background in Christian radio, in the "church", and some of you know how burned out I am on "churchianity". Wow, Drew is at the same place in life and I have really enjoyed listening to him. I downloaded eight CDs worth of shows that interested me from his web site, burned CDs, and listened to six whole hours of his show while on the road today. I loved it.

Drew and I have both interviewed pro wrestler Ted DiBiase. The bid difference in my interview was that Ted had to bail out early from our interview. My full hour was cut to 20 minutes, so I had to really cut the topics of conversation down. We have both corresponded with Crissy. We both have a heart to be real in our walk rather than just cheerleaders for the church. I really like what I have been hearing from Drew Marshall. He seems to be blunt with no guile...a man after my own heart...and I believe after the Father's.

Here is a two part interview with Drew Marshall. I enjoyed it greatly.



No comments: