Friday, July 20, 2007

I noticed that Cindy Sheehan didn't include Selma on her tour

So Cindy Sheehan went to Carrboro to protest on her "impeachment tour". I feel for the woman that she lost her son in Iraq. So did thousands of others. She, however, is a whack job and full of pure hatred. I tire of the incessant calls of "impeach Bush". I am no fan of the man, either. However, I still fail to see any impeachable offenses committed while in office. I have heard accusations, but not seen any proof. Even the accusations are lame. Where are the "high crimes and misdemeanors"? Impeachment is for malfeasance of office and criminal activity, not because you simply hate someone. In their hatred, liberals don't understand this. They just want to get even over Bill Clinton, who did actually commit high crimes and misdemeanors.

Cindy Sheehan chose Carrboro because of its liberal leanings, like Chapel Hill. She never could have gotten away with her manure in any other town, most likely.

No comments: