Friday, October 07, 2005

You can help

As you can see below, I have been working on getting more public exposure for the upcoming election. We are working on a limited budget. I don't have a lot of yard signs to put all over Selma like the other candidates are doing. Maybe next time, I will be able to afford more professionally printed materials. There are so many things I wanted to do, but unexpected budgetary issues have hit, not to mention personal family emergencies this week.

I am getting some newsprint ads. I have also printed up thousands of half page, two sided flyers. The flyers look just like the picture below, in the next post on one side and have some of my personal "propaganda" on the other. I have about a dozen one sided, vinyl and grommet type banners that I will be putting up.

If you would like to put up one of these hand lettered, unique banners, contact me. My home phone is 965-9695 and my cell is 623-7649. You can also click on my email link to the right of the page. ALSO, if you would like a stack of flyers to take to your church, civic group, or to give to others, please just contact me.

You can still assist financially to help me put more newsprint and radio ads out there. You can donate through PayPal with the button on the right of the page or you can just contact me directly.

When I get the audio for the radio ads cut, I will put them online, as well. Fortunately, I don't have to rely on having to pay for a professional audio production company or a lame radio station quickie ad. Because I have some radio and production experience and sufficient quality equipment, I will be doing the production and distribution myself.

No comments: