Monday, October 31, 2005

The issues

Since it is getting closer to the election, then I know that you will want to know where the candidates stand on different issues. I strongly encourage you to surf through this blog to see the volumes that I have written on my positions on things pertaining to Selma. Also, please find past articles in "The Selma News" and "The Smithfield Herald". The "News and Observer" has also published a voters' guide for your convenience.

If you have any questions on issues, please feel free to contact me. I may be a bit busy this week, since it is the last week prior to the election, but I will do my best to answer you questions. My email link is on the right. You can leave comments on this blog by clicking on the comment link below each post. You can also telephone me at 965-9695 or 623-7649.

No comments: